How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
- Go to AmazonSmile from the web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Login with your amazon.com username and password or create one if you are a new user.
- Search for Miami Shores Presbyterian Church (all proceeds are deposited directly to the school account) in the search box on the right side where it asks which charity you would like to support.
- Select Miami Shores Presbyterian Church from the search results.
- You may also want to add a bookmark to AmazonSmile to make it even easier to return and start shopping.
- Start shopping and donating to MSPCS!
Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?
Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
How do I select a charitable organization to support when shopping on AmazonSmile?
On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Just type in Miami Shores Presbyterian Church and then every eligible purchase you make on AmazonSmile will result in a donation to us. Or use this direct link: smile.amazon.com/ch/59-0689708